FREE Excel Course - Live Online
Excel Course 5: PivotTables Part 1
Thu Aug 20 – 9am to 12pm (EST)
Learn how to produce meaningful reports quickly and easily by leveraging PivotTables. Topics Include:
Create and Format a Table
– Valid Database Setup / Create a Table
– Dynamic vs Static Ranges
– Tables with VLOOKUP, Data Validation & Charts
Get Started with a PivotTable
– What is a PivotTable? / Creating a PivotTable
– Inside/Outside a PivotTable
– Adding Columns, Rows, Values and Filters Fields
– Moving & Removing Fields / Applying Formatting
Working with a PivotTable
– Edit PivotTable Data / Expand & Collapse
– Sorting and Filtering / Change Report Layout
– Hide/Show/Modify Subtotals & Grand Totals
– Field Settings / PivotTable Options
– Refresh Data
To register for this FREE course, please complete this form.
What You Need to Attend
To attend our live online courses you will need a computer (desktop or laptop), an internet connection and a web browser.
If you work with a laptop, it might be difficult to show the Instructor’s screen and work in the program at the same time, so for smaller screens, we recommend you have a second monitor or second computer.
It would be helpful if you have a microphone so you can speak during the course, but if you don’t you will still be able to ask questions and make comments using the Q&A or Chat features.
Sorry, there are no FREE course offers at the moment. Check back again later.